Monday, November 16, 2015

Drishyam: A complete movie from India

Drishyam (2013)




Sometimes ago my friend gave me some Malayalam movies to watch. I was never fan of South Indian movies Other then Tamil. But there was some better movies in there, most are Thriller ones. Then some times later I've seen a review of a Malayalam movie called "Drishyam"on IMDB. And also they have rated it in high 8 s, then I've searched it and downloaded. 
But I've never had time to watch it Until I've notice that a Telugu and a Tamil film is due to release as remakes of this. Then my feeling made me to watch it.
wow! what a film? I'm a movie lover. I've watched more then fifty films after Drishyam. still no one caught my mind. That how this film satisfied me.
Story: Just a Simple story of a father tries to save his Precious daughters in any cost. But situation demands cunning and intelligence that under educated cable TV network owner couldn't bear. that is when his social knowledge came in to play. And he pulled off a impossible.  
Mr. Mohanlal performance is magical. Also those two little Actress were outstanding. Overall a complete movie. 
Do you Know? this Movie had remake in Telugu as Drushyam, in Tamil as Papanasam, in Kannada as Drishya, in Hindi as Drishyam. Plz, Plz, Plz, Plz, If you are a film fan watch this. in my mind this movie should be in top 250 of IMDB rankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment